Friday, April 24

what to do on a Monday night in Alymer Ontario....bath a cat...good times

This was one of the most entertaining things I have ever seen.
Destiny is a wonderful cat but for some reason he no longer cleans himself so John does it for him.
He did receive treats and lots of loving from The Girl after the bath.

{no cats were harmed during the bathing process}
*Destiny thoughts

ok Destiny its bath time...I do this because I love you, and you stink


*For the love of the sweet little baby Jesus someone stop this torture.

*I hate you...I hate you all!

*YOU...you with the camera, I hate you most!

*hey whoa! Watch where your pointing that hose.

*OH....the humiliation

*OH...the humanity

*oh...this is kind of nice





2 comments:

Lauren said...

Poor Destiny! He could be featured here:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009/03/26/50-animals-who-hate-baths/

Kim said...

thank you for a good laugh on a day when I really needed it. Thank Destiny too! Poor kitty.