Saturday, May 17

niagara falls



check out those teeth...love em!


To celebrate Chris' vacation this week we had a little family get away to Niagara Falls.
We stayed right on Clifton Hill. For those of you not familiar with Niagara Falls that it the gaudy tourist capital of Canada. Elora was a little unsure of the falls, apparently they are quite intimidating to a three year old. It took her a good 12 hours before she would even look at them, but then she agreed there were pretty. Perhaps we we will make it on Maid of The Mist next time. *sigh* We toured tacky museums and enjoyed lots of over priced food. The hotel room was a highlight with not one but two bouncy beds, a tiny little fridge made just for little girls apple juices, a TV that you can watch in bed with no strict bed time, blue sugary pop corn that you can eat in bed and TWO "slippery soaps" (bars of soap) FUN FUN FUN!








































The cool sky wheel that would give you a spectacular view of the falls while going round and round. The girl was mildly interested but Chris would not get within ten feet of it. I think perhaps they will bond together in their dislike of heights and rides.

WANTED:
a partner to ride roller coasters, gigantic ferris wheels, gondolas that dangle precariously over rapids and boats that go under humongous waterfalls. Please submit resumes to comments section.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have my husband for all of your wacky sky-high and crazy-speed hijinks, and Chris and I will hang out on terra firma with the rest of the sane people.

Kim said...

I am good for gondolas and boats, count me out of roller coasters.

LMW said...

I like roller coasters.

Anonymous said...

Ok this is an old post, but I just found it now. Lindsay has already volunteered, I just wanted to add that I'm also game for any ride or height you may want to venture on to.